Before the promise of a more powerful new entity is realized, the benefits of a merger remain speculative, and, despite success stories, history proves that mergers fail to succeed more often than not. Hence, it’s imperative that dependable merger integration processes, tools and diagnostics are put in place sooner than later. In doing so, an organization can generate rapid and measurable improvements in business performance and organizational behavior.
For clients undergoing merger integration, Brooks International offers experienced guidance and proprietary methods for implementing processes that address strategic, tactical and behavioral transformations at the senior management, team and individual levels.
Brooks International merger integration services are deployed in a two-stage process. During the Assessment stage, specific processes,and organizational, cultural and system needs are identified. During the Implementation stage, some or all of the following approaches are applied:
- Establish goals and objectives of the new entity
- Develop and finalize vision, mission and strategies
- Synergize validation and gap analysis using strategic analysis tools
- Define and develop new business processes
- Design the new organization
- Identify value drivers and customer requirements
- Review technology infrastructure requirements
- Define required competencies
- Develop compensation and reward programs
- Apply change management principles