Since 1960, Brooks International has specialized in delivering the design, acceleration and execution of our clients’ strategic imperatives that instill a culture of continuous improvement and achieve the required financial objectives. Because each client is unique, Brooks International works diligently to understand the people, processes, measurements and organizational culture in place. Applying more than a half-century of management leadership with precise and thorough in-depth analysis and comprehensive implementation, we create custom-tailored transformations – with measurable and sustainable step-change results.
Our mission is to deliver significantly enhanced profits and predictable business performance to our CEO clients.
We do so by creating and delivering Execution Excellence, linking financial and operational models, while dramatically enhancing all execution methods, competencies and capabilities. We deliver substantial and sustainable organizational, operational and financial improvements … specializing in execution performance capability … working across all industries. Insight. Execution. Results.
To be the sustaining partner of choice in all client relationships
- Integrity above all
- All commitments achieved sustainably
- Business results required
- Respected, engaged and fulfilled employees
Brooks International has always leaned upon our principles to guide us. As clients can attest, these principles resonate deeply and help us in steering transformation initiatives for our clients. As we continue to move forward in the 21st century, our principles keep us tethered to traditional business values.
Both must be clearly communicated and understood, company-wide.
Incentives and recognition are tied to performance and behavior.
Managers proactively address and foster performance success.
Sustainable, systematic improvement is the goal at every level.
Our principles provide a roadmap for all endeavors. They influence our search for meaningful insights, our approach to transformational processes and the results of our work.
Brooks International was founded in 1960, in New Jersey, by two GE engineers with a wealth of business process experience. The early focus was on implementation initiatives, and that continues to differentiate us in the marketplace today. Before the end of the ’60s, the first international assignment led to a European office, and Brooks International was born.
During the 1980s, our European presence expanded to three offices and a new management group purchased Brooks International from the founder. In the 1990s, our company developed an integrated approach that balances process with organizational culture and behavioral change. Our current leadership bought the company back from the management group and led Brooks International into the new millennium.
Today, our Tactical Planning Methodology refines the Brooks International process including an in-depth assessment, complete implementation and execution of our executive clients’ strategic imperatives. Corresponding with our growth in a new world economy, Brooks International maintains five locations in the United States, Europe, Canada and Asia.
Delivering Sustainable Value
Since our inception in 1960, Brooks International has specialized in helping corporate executives at industry-leading organizations in diverse industries around the world design and implement their strategic imperatives and instill a culture of continuous performance improvement.
We partner with our clients and are committed to their missions of achieving their strategic imperatives and reaching their desired future state together. We deliver tangible, sustainable, measurable value, including improved earnings, customer/market satisfaction, increased market share and improved bottom-line financial returns. Brooks International professionals are problem-solvers. Our employees are committed to ensuring exceptional quality in every detail. Our services and methods specifically address people, processes and technology utilization issues faced by most organizations.
Execution is a vital part of every initiative and our day-to-day operations. Simply stated, we deliver Execution Excellence. Our clients enthusiastically recommend Brooks International for that reason.
At the end of the day, we make a promise and keep it.
CEO, Brooks International
7 Core Attributes
Brooks International’s seven core attributes set us apart and make us unique in the marketplace:
- We are value-driven. We’re highly mission- and action-biased, linking business outcomes to operational tactics with the implementation of transformational step changes.
- We start with the answer (i.e., the executive’s strategic imperative) and certify true performance potential and specific areas that will produce improved performance; then generate a specific tactical plan of execution and deliver the required outcome.
- We focus on delivering real measurable value, such as profitability, earnings, revenue and cash, with reconciliation of our benefits directly to the financial statement. Our impact will accrue within weeks and months versus months and years.
- Our comprehensive E-C-M (Expectations – Capabilities – Motivators) methodology blends behavioral and tactical considerations, which accelerate and sustain our clients’ targeted results.
- We are privately held and client-centric.
- Our employees are hand-picked, Brooks-certified, professional leaders. They specialize in the implementation of organizational and operational upgrades and results delivery.
- We are supported by a blue-chip International Advisory Board that supports shaping our industry perspectives and client-solution architecture.
Execution is the great unaddressed issue in the business world today. Its absence is the single biggest obstacle to success and the cause of most of the disappointments that are mistakenly attributed to other causes. — Larry Bossidy, retired CEO and Author
To provide a level of insight and leadership appropriate for Fortune 500 chief executives, Brooks International employs our own team of outstanding leaders. Each member of our leadership team owns an extraordinary array of resources, experiences and educational prowess. Working in collaboration with one another, it’s hard to imagine a business challenge capable of exceeding Brooks International’s capacity.